Grouping and Classification
Topics covered in this Grouping and Classification Booklet include:
- The parts of a plant and their functions
- Reproduction and life cycles
- Living processes and what plants need to grow
- Grouping and classification
- Plants in their natural environment
Within each set of topics, there are different types of activities. Some are based in the classroom while others involve growing plants outside. There are plenty of other resources running alongside these including, videos, worksheets, and games.