The James Dyson Foundation – Engineering Box
14 Aug 2017
More than 130,000 students have tackled engineering with the James Dyson Foundation Engineering Box. Each year the Foundation increases the inventory of Engineering Boxes to challenge more students to think like engineers.
The Engineering Box is a reverse engineering kit that helps students understand how a machine works by taking it apart. It contains:
- 1 Dyson vacuum cleaner as a case study
- 7 Dyson turbine heads for disassembly
- 1 Dyson carbon fiber cleaner head as a case study
- 8 Torx screwdrivers
- Teacher’s Pack with instructions and curriculum
- Posters for the classroom
To find out more information, or to request a free engineering box, click here.